Saturday, April 21, 2012

Polka Dot Friday Finds

Here's another Friday Finds post for you on a Saturday :) How is your weekend going?  So far nothing too exciting here.  I worked most of the day today and Jensen is still working so I've been watching way too much Gossip Girl at home.  I love the polka dot trend happening lately so I wanted to share some of my favorites.
1
This scarf with the colorful polka dots from Modcloth is so fun!
2
The Beauty Department has a great tutorial for polka dot nails.  I tried this a few weeks ago that wasn't nearly as cute as theirs, but I think I just need a little practice.
3
Who doesn't want a pair of yellow polka dot jeans for the summer?  Follow this tutorial to make your own!
4
This polka dot rug from A Beautiful Mess is an easy way to add unexpected pattern to any room
5
I am in loooove with this skirt from Madwell!  It has officially made it's way on to my spring wish list.
-Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment