Wednesday, September 14, 2011

About Suz

 
Hello! Welcome to our blog. Viv and I are from North Carolina but currently live in Utah.  I was married last fall to Jordan and I just started a graduate program at BYU studying Wildlife and Wildlands Conservation.  I started this blog with Viv because she asked me to and I hope that it will help me branch out more and be more brave and creative with what I wear.  To get to know me a little better blow are 10 random facts about me.

1. I love kitties! My husband calls it an unhealthy obsession. I always get a kitten calendar for Christmas. He makes me put in on the side of the refrigerator where no one can even see it.
2. I hate putting condiments directly on my burger. I only dip it.
3. I find trashy shows on Netflix and watch them constantly until I run out of episodes to watch (examples: Desperate Housewives, Greek, and Gossip Girl)
4. Reality cooking shows are my absolute favorite!
5.  I love bows and ruffles. My husband says I dress like either an 8 year old or an 80 year old.
6.  I love to craft and sew. I try really hard to refashion things I find at the DI. Most of them don’t turn out so great.
7.  I LOVE Harry Potter.
8. Sandwiches are one of my favorite foods. And so is lettuce.  I have been known to eat a lettuce sandwich
9.  For my job at school I play with otter poop. Weird, I know.
10. As far as fashion goes, some of my current favorites are animal and floral prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment