Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One thing I can do is eat

 dress: h and m, shoes: urban outfitters, shirt: gap, belt: forever 21
I really like to jump :)

I've felt not-so-healthy lately. And thats a bit of an understatement. Last night Jordan and I went to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday. Today for lunch I got invited to go eat with my professor and a guest speaker that was talking to the class, and whenever he brings guests they go to the Sky Room on campus. Its a little restaurant trying to be a fancy buffet. And I don't know what it is about buffets, but I just cannot contain myself. And it wasn't even that great. And tomorrow I'm going there again! I have a seminar class and once a semester we get to go eat with the guest speaker and tomorrow is my turn. And one last thing to add to my list: Jordan and I had chipotle for dinner because we were up in Salt Lake. So good. Mmmm. I did have some fruit and cottage cheese today though, I think that counts for something.  And here's a little sun-shiney outfit for you.
-Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment