Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Finds - Easter



1.
Easter Eggs! Here's one cute options for dying easter eggs. And there are some more here and here.
2.
This adorable bunny lamp is from Anthropologie, but it's a bit on the pricey side. I think it could be done with a thrifted ceramic bunny for much less.
3.
Growing up every year our Granny would get us a new Easter outfit. What do you think about this dress from ModCloth?
4.
You can't have an Easter dress without Easter shoes. Here's one option I really like.  They're out of my price range, but if you're going to make your dream Easter outfit it's gotta be good.
5.
I've always thought these bird's nest necklaces were cute, and I think they're perfect for spring and especially Easter.

I hope you all have a great Easter weekend! And take time to ponder the true meaning

No comments:

Post a Comment