Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Santa came to town

flower shirt: Beehive Bazaar (I can't remember who made it), pink shirt: Old Navy, jeans: Papaya, shoes: Forever Young
Jensen and I went to Denny's with some friends tonight.   Before we left an old man with long white hair and a long white beard started walking towards our table.  When I saw him I whispered to Jensen, "It's Santa."  To my surprise the old man responded, "I can read lips you know.  I know what you said."   I get embarrassed pretty easy so I wanted to run and hide.  Luckily the old man seemed really friendly and smiled at me and joked around with us.  Anything embarrassing happen to you lately? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that sounds awful! So embarrassing! My mom overhears stuff all the time that she's not supposed to hear because she was supersonic hearing.

    You two make me want to cut bangs! So cute!

    Loved meeting you at the blogger meetup!

    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete