Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Day

shirt: anthropologie (gift), skirt: f21, tights: jc penny, shoes: target, scarf: gap
Happy Pi Day everyone! Jordan and I celebrated by eating pizza for dinner and now we have a dutch oven apple pie cooking up. We got the recipe from a lady in his home ward. We ate some of it over Christmas break and it was the best apple pie I had ever eaten. I hope ours turns out just as good. I will have to tell you about it later.
Have you guys been enjoying the warm weather as much as me? I dressed up for the warm weather with some lace and ruffles (there are ruffles all over the shirt which you can't really see with the scarf on). I felt very springy
-Suz

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! and we enjoyed Pi day as well. My two friends and I shared an entire pie hehe. I grabbed your button, wanna swap? :)

    Liz Sugihara
    emsugihara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete