Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Finds- Floral

click on the numbers for links to pictures
It's already March, which means spring is almost here, which means time for bright colors and floral!!!
 First on my list is floral shoes!  I absolutely love these floral oxfords.
2.  
If you have some old boots or oxfords that need some sprucing up for spring, this tutorial from A Beautiful Mess is a great way to add color to your shoes.
3.  
This back pack almost makes me wish I were still in school so I would have a reason to buy it.
4.  
I might have to try this nail tutorial from The Beauty Department this weekend.  An easy way to add floral to your outfit.
5. 
If you need some cheerful flowers in your home this print from Rifle Paper Co. would be a great addition, and they'll never die. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!  I'm off work tomorrow and don't have any big plans.  I'm excited to  spend the day at home watching tv, sewing, and doing whatever else suits my fancy.  Do you have any exciting plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment