Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Great Minds Think Alike (Twin Tuesday)

shirt: gap, cardi: target skirt: h&m, necklace: vintage, shoes: endless.com

-Viv

shirt: target, cardi: target, skirt: h and m, tights: gap, necklace: modcloth

Oh, hello again everyone. You haven't seen me around because I've been gone so much for school.  Last week I went to Zion for a wildlife conference. It was the Utah Chapter of The Wildlife Society annual meeting. You go and you get to hear people talk about all the research they've been doing. Its pretty cool.  While we were down in Zion the weather was absolutely beautiful. I may not have gone to as many of the talks as was supposed to...

These pictures were obviously not taken in Utah. I'm being mean and giving you a little teazer of what summer is like. Last summer Viv and I went to Cape Cod to visit our Mama and took a little walk on the beach one day while we were there.  This skirt is one of my favorite warm weather items. Its a little strange with the big pockets on the side, but super comfy and easy to wear. We planned on both wearing our big pocket skirts for twin Tuesday, but it looks like Viv and I twinned our skirts and our yellow sweaters.
-Suz

1 comment:

  1. i love mustard yellow. you can never go wrong with mustard yellow. i swear everyone looks bomb in mustard yellow. love the skirts. you girls are cute.

    -k

    ReplyDelete