Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tatunka

sweater: Old Navy, jeans: Levis, sweater and shoes: target, necklace: f21, bracelet: gift
When it's cold and windy and the sun is shining in my eyes I am really terrible at taking pictures.  Pretty much all of my pictures looked like I had my eyes closed.  

My husband hates skinny jeans, which is really unfortunate because they're my favorite.  He calls me Tutunka when I wear them, which is the Indian word where he grew up for Buffalo and it makes him think he's soooo funny because buffalo have skinny legs and big butts.  It would almost sound like an endearing name if I didn't know what it meant.
-Viv

1 comment:

  1. First off cheers to being identical twins! I'm an identical twin and I'm pretty sure it's the best way to live life. :)

    Second though I'm not one to rock skinny jeans all to often I do like them on other gals! You look great in them! :D You can seriously pull them off!

    I end up wearing a lot of cloths that my hubby doesn't always like. But I'm learning to balance out my own wardrobe with items that no longer make me look too the top mixed in with the things I love. It's a growing thing for me. Haha

    ReplyDelete