Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kiss Fairy

 
shirt: h & m, pants, belt (came with skirt), and shoes: forever 21

Jordan left this morning while I was at school for a week. Boo. Annnnd I leave next Thurday before he gets back for another week. Double boo.  When I got home from school today I found a little Hershey Kiss sitting on my phone charger, and I got really excited. And I went to take my vitamins (the gummy kind of course) I found another inside the bottle and got even more excited. So I went on a kiss hunt. So far I have found about thirty. I feel like I'm kind of ruining the suprise by searching for them but I just can't help it because they make me so happy!

Here's a little outfit from back when our days were warmer. This is one of my favorite shirts. I love the ruffles!

-Suz

6 comments:

  1. I love both of your styles! and your blog is really cute :)

    Liz Sugihara
    emsugihara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this whole outfit. seriously soooo sooo cute.

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm likin the color combinations. also, one of you commented on my blog and asked if I lived at the pines! I definitely do. bonus points to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I've got some good memories from the pines.
      -Suz

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! I've got some good memories from the pines.
      -Suz

      Delete
  4. That is so sweet! And really thoughtful that he knew to leave them in places like your vitamins! And I completely love that shirt + the ruffles! Cah-ute!

    ReplyDelete