Thursday, February 2, 2012

Copy Cat


shirt: Old Navy, pants: AE, undershirt: DownEast
These pictures show a number  of things:
- How much I need to learn how to properly take a self portrait using a tripod and camera remote
- How much I need my husband to take my photos for me
- How much my clothes stretch out and wrinkle after a full day at work
- How sad my originally cute messy ponytail looks at the end of the day
I do love the simplicity of the grey and white striped top with the red pants though.  Although, Jane from See Jane looks much more put-together without quite so much saggy-ness and wrinkles in her outfit.
-Viv
ps. Pigeon says hello.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great, I love those pants! I hope to see you at the BYU Blogger Meet Up...and would love if you would follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete