Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chopping it all off!

dress: j crew (from my Viv's wedding), shoes: thrifted, shirt: gift from my ma

I wore this to church on Sunday.  The color of this dress is one of my favorite colors, but I feel like I have a hard time wearing this dress without looking too Eastery. 

I have a hair appointment scheduled for tomorrow! I mentioned before that I was thinking about getting a pixie. I want to but I'm still scared.  I posted some hair cuts I'm thinking about getting.  What do you think?
 
1
A long pixie, not necessarily this one
 2
A short bob
 
3
A long bob
4
Keep it the same and just get a trim because I'm a chicken and I might regret cutting it.

-Suz

2 comments:

  1. chop it! you can totally pull it off!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would pull of the short curly bob SO well!

    ReplyDelete