Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dream

shirt: old navy, pants: target, shoes: gap
You know how when someone shares one of their dreams with you it's usually not very interesting, so you just wait for them to finish so you can share your dream with them?  Well I'm about to share my dream so feel free to stop reading... Last night I dreamt that I was taking a shower and a peeping Tom came into the bathroom and opened the shower curtain to take a peek at me.  I freaked out and yelled at him to go away, and then he assured me that it was ok that he was "looking" at me because he was blind and couldn't actually see me.  Any dream analysers out there? What does that mean?  And all of you who just pretended to be interested in my dream feel free to share yours, and I will pretend to read them. ;)
-Viv

1 comment: