Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful





shirt: f21, pants: gap outlet, jacket: thrifted, shoes: target, necklace: oldnavy

This week is one of my most stressful/busy weeks of school I've ever had. Ever. I'm trying to keep positive and not stress about it too much, since stressing does nothing but make you feel even more crappy. To keep my mind off of stressing, I'm focusing on the things I have to be grateful for this week:

sunshine and warm weather
clean sheets and shaved legs
peanut butter filled pretzels
Easter candy
date night with Jordan amid all the crazy

What are you grateful for?

-Suz

1 comment:

  1. Shaved legs! So true. I didn't even realize I was grateful that until I read it.

    I'm grateful for instant food because sometimes cooking is just not something I want to do.

    ReplyDelete