Monday, March 11, 2013

Dots

pants: f21, blazer: target, shirt: gap, shoes: target, glasses: Firmoo, necklace: modcloth
 


When Suz painted her heart pants I dotted mine.  I kind of love them, but I'm not very patient and they took a pretty long time to make so I only did the front half :)
I hope you all have a good Monday, and aren't too tired from this daylight savings business.  I'm trying not to complain about it too much because now it will still be light out when I get home from work!  And that makes me very excited.
-Viv

5 comments:

  1. I love the hearts and the polka dots! so cute


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! way adorable. YOU. are adorable!

    xoxo linds
    my style blog :: Ruby Girl

    ReplyDelete