Monday, February 11, 2013

A Little Spring In My Step

shirt: gap, skirt: jcrew factory, necklace: ebay, tights: ross, shoes: mama
Unlike the majority of the world my favorite season is winter.  I love snow, don't mind the cold because I love boots, and scarves, hats, coats... and mostly because it's the season we celebrate Christmas.  This weekend I'm officially over winter, so I decided to bring some spring into my life with my outfit I wore to church.  A crazy expensive utility bill will make anyone wish for warmer weather.  Our first month in our new house our utilities were less than $200 and this weekend we got a bill for a whopping $400.  eeek.  Are you all ready for spring to come too?
-Viv

3 comments:

  1. HA! I just realized there are two of you! I hadn't read the about us part, anyway that is a cute outfit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this look so much!!!! I have that necklace too and find myself wearing it with everything!!!! Your bangs are so dang cute..making me want to cut some too:)

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of those things, but i hate snow. i just dont like the snow, and i dont like bitter cold, im good with cold, just not freezing.
    love your outfit, that skirt is the best.

    K

    ReplyDelete