Thursday, July 19, 2012

Raspberry Refresher

shirt: gilly hicks, pants: forever 21 (three years ago), purse: nine west, shoes: steve madden hand-me-downs

Without Viv and her nice camera with me, I had my impatient cute husband take pictures for me today with my phone.  The following are the results:



We took these on our way out of the house for our date night! I convinced Jordan to go to the mall and try and find some clothes for himself. He sure needs them.  Afterwards we went to the creamery. Below you can see Raspberry Refreshers. If you are in the Provo area I highly recommend them! But I'm not sure what we were thinking by getting two. Mine is sitting in the freezer now not even half eaten, they are pretty intense; I'm pretty sure there are about six scoops of ice cream in those things.


No comments:

Post a Comment