Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Finds Mustard Yellow

Mustard Yellow is not a new love of mine, and I don't see it going away any time soon.  Here's a few mustard finds I wish I could get my hands on!

1
These shoes from Anthropologie with their scalloped edges and ribbon ties are to die for.
2
I'm so ready for fall to come so I can wear scarves and layers.  I wouldn't mind this one from Mod Cloth.
3
A colorful pencil skirt is on my list of the next purchases I want to make, and this yellow one from J Crew might be the one I get.
4
If you want to add some color and pattern to your home this lamp shade from Target would be a great and pretty inexpensive way to do so.
Even though this DIY from Design Sponge can be done in any color, I think the yellow felted balls look so good!

-Viv



No comments:

Post a Comment