Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Twin Tuesday - Wardrobe Staple

Viv:




shoes/belt: f21, jeans: nordstrom, shirt: gap, scarf: san fran

Suz:
shirt/shoes: target, pants: f21, bag: DIYed by Viv, belt: thrifted, scarf: yard sale!


Grey v-necks are probably the easiest thing to style.  And also one of my favorite go-to shirts. Also, I dyed my hair red. Can you tell? Jordan isn't a fan, but I love it!
a little before and after pic of my hairs

I'll be gone for a wee bit again.  I'll be up in Vernal until Saturday, but I won't be looking for otters this time. I'll be looking for burrowing owls! Cute! I'm a wildlife conservation major, and my project emphasis is river otters. I work in the lab most of the time though because I do genetics work, so I'm excited to be outdoors for a little while.  I don't remember if I mentioned before, but I've been to Vernal a few times already to look for otters. There isn't a whole lot to do there, and my work hours for the week are 5 am to 9 am and then again 5 pm to 9 pm. I wonder what magic Vernal will have for me during the day... should be pretty exciting!
-Suz

1 comment:

  1. love the outfit post. i wish i can have you join my team. let me know if you're interested! other than that, very cute blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete