Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Facing My Fears

shirt and shoes: f21, skirt and necklace: modcloth, shirt: jcew, bracelet: handmade
I took my pictures using my tripod again (with no Jensen) and instead of taking them in my front yard where no one can see me, I went to the big yard in front of the fire department.  This time I wasn't afraid of being mobbed, I was afraid because I went to a public place to take them!  As lame as it may sound, I'm kind of proud of myself for being a little more adventurous with my photos.

Side note, when you were in middle school do you remember the days of making bar graphs where you would poll the members in your class about what kind of fridge they had, how many siblings they had, or how many buttons they were wearing?  I always wished on days like that I were wearing something like this instead of just jeans and a t-shirt. (12 buttons instead of 1 would have been so cool!)
-Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment