Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Eve

blazer: papaya, pants and shirt: bluenotes, boots: nordstrom, necklace: from mama (vintage)
See that yellow blob in the third photo, it's a leaf falling from a tree! 

Do you guys have any fun plans for Halloween?  Our ward at church had a chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat tonight.  It was a lot of fun!  I'll share what I dressed as tomorrow.

One last thought before I hit the sack... November is only one day (and one night) away! And for me that means Christmas celebrating time is almost here!
-Viv

3 comments:

  1. yes, i'm excited for christmas!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again. so in love with your outfit. And I cannot wait for christmas season!!! WAHOOO!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heart your outfit post!! xoxo, Tiff ~ Clothed Much :)

    ReplyDelete