Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cardigan Weather!

sweater: old navy, shirt: blue notes, jeans: papaya, shoes: target, necklace: f21
The weather yesterday was only in the 70s so I brought out my favorite cardigan.  I wish when you bought and item of clothing that would become a favorite you knew immediately so you could buy multiple of the same item to save for later.  I've had this sweater for about 4 years and it's still my favorite, but I feel like it's life might be coming to an end soon.
-Viv

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this outfit! I want to wear my fall stuff so bad! However, it is still 90 degress and 90% humidity here in Florida! What is Blue notes? I love the shirt from there.

    SarahJane
    http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blue notes is a store up in canada. they had a ton of cute stuff when i went there!

      Delete