Monday, November 19, 2012

Little Yellow Bow

shirt: h&m, skirt: cotton on, shoes: miz mooz, tights: gap, bag and hair clip: bijou market
I went to Bijou Market this weekend and bough this bag and the hair clip I'm wearing and I love them both! I'm going to have to force myself not to wear my cute yellow bow every day for the rest of forever.  

And can I just say that I am SO excited for Thanksgiving this week!?  I am so excited for Thanksgiving this week! Jensen and I will be joining his aunt and some cousins for Thanksgiving.  It's the first time since we've been married that it's not just the two of us on our own for the holidays.  I'm so happy to be able to spend it with family and to not have to cook an entire thanksgiving meal for just two people :)
Do you have any exciting Thanksgiving plans?
-Viv

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit is crazy adorable, love everything about it! We are spending Thanksgiving with my sister and her in laws... in California! We've both never been and are excited to go and not have to make a huge dinner for just the two of us! Have a fun Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks awesome! happy eating this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete