Sunday, September 29, 2013

Troopa Boots



boots: thrifted, jeans: levis, sweater: gap, shirt: tj max, backpack: jc penny (gift from Viv)



I've been wanting these Steve Madden Troopa boots for probably four years.  I showed them to my mom for Christmas when I first saw them and she found some cheaper not-quite-as-cute boots that were kind of similar.  Even though I had my other boots I've still always wanted these but felt like they were too pricey.  Well, in June I was in L.A. for a friends wedding and went thrifting.  I found these beauties in Beverly Hills in my size for just $10.  They looked pretty new and even still had the size sticker on the bottom.  Now that the weather is a bit colder I've been wearing them every day.  Lesson learned: good things come to those who wait and are too cheap to buy $100 boots :)

-Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment