Monday, June 10, 2013

I want to move to the forest and never come back

shirt: h&m, skirt: thrifted, shoes: old navy
For those of you who don't know, my husband and I live in Utah. Which is pretty dry, especially compared to North Carolina where I'm from and used to daily rain storms and big trees everywhere.  Last fall we moved out to Eagle Mountain, Utah, which is extra dry  The longer we live out there the more I realize that little city will never grow on me.  There's just too much dry and not enough trees.
 
On Sunday we took a drive up the canyon and it was like heaven!  It was so beautiful and the weather up there was perfect.  I think we will make our little drive a new Sunday tradition.  We might even go on another canyon drive today after work. :)
-Viv

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I am such a fan of mixing stripes and florals and you look perfect!

    ReplyDelete